About this website
We have created this website to promote the teachings of a Secret Order which teaches the Sublime Occult Mysteries. Many websites and organisations now make such claims. Among them are organisations that advertise in print and online claiming to represent the mysterious 'illuminati' we hear so much about nowadays. We wish to make it absolutely clear that we have no connection with such websites, organisations, groups, schools or occult or magical orders.
To be sure you are not misled by such claims, please note that any website which does not display the Piedmont postal address used on this website or link to this website has no connection with us or the Secret order whose Teachings we promote.
Please do not write to us about this. Either you will recognise the Light that shines forth from this website and the shadows of it, or you will not. If you do not, or harbour suspicions about our sincerity and aims, it is entirely useless to apply for membership of the Secret Order.
Terms and Conditions of use
1. realhiddenmasters.org is intended to provide factual information about the aims and teachings of a Secret Order. By accessing this website you agree to the following terms and conditions of service.
2. Our content is provided for educational and informational purposes only. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or the content we provide.
3. This website and its content is the copyright of realhiddenmasters.org and/or the respective authors and artists whose work we have published under the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Any copying, redistribution or reproduction of the design, code, images, or contents of this website in any form is strictly prohibited. We hope you will respect both the letter and the spirit of our copyright to the fullest extent.
4. You are permitted to link your website or blog to this website. You are not permitted to embed (frameset) text content from this site at your website or blog.
5. Through this website you are able to link to other websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of these linked websites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
6. This website is hosted in the United Kingdom and is governed by the provisions of The Digital Economy Act 2010. The act addresses media policy issues related to digital media, including copyright infringement and Internet domain names.
7. Many of you will have heard of the new General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, which came into force on 25 May 2018 throughout the European Union (EU), of which the United Kingdom is still a member. As this website does not keep or process any of our visitors' personal data and is a not-for-profit informational website that does not engage in any economic activity, these regulations do not apply to us.
8. Whilst every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly we accept no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.